Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Young Musician of the Day!



Happy Monday to you all!

I believe that music is something that is born in your soul. Sure it can be taught and expertise with an instrument can be carefully bred, but the little extra something that makes a few notes into a melody that makes you close your eyes in order to enjoy it is something that cannot be trained into a body.

I found a video in my inbox of a girl singing Anthony Dodson's now famous "Hide Your Kids" song. While her voice was certainly lovely it kinda left me feeling a little meh. One of the other videos that showed after it was of this young man playing his violin.

According to his YouTube Page, he learned to play the violin at 12 after watching his brother play it. His family is musically inclined so I guess it helps, but it is very nice to see this kind of talent.

I gotta say, I love videos of black children playing instruments and he does not disappoint! Press Play, see for yourself whether this is something you may actually like!

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger