Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Design Your Home for FREE!

If you are anything like me, interior decorating and design TV shows get my imagination racing! All the stuff that could be changed in my home for a few dollars and "poof" my drab decor will be transformed into a palace of unprecedented appeal!

Yes, my arms were in the air, rapture all over my face... until I remember I cannot afford it! I'm hoarding my cash y'all, this recession is for the dogs!

Then I found this website, My Deco 3D, where you can upload a floor plan of your house (or use one of the many floor plans they have available, and become your own decorator, trying the various tips and tricks that you've seen on TV.

Try it out. See if you like it. There is NOTHING to install, so your computer should be safe. Go on, give it a try!

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger