Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Puff-Daddy-Sean-Puffy-Diddy-Dirty Money....More like P. Diva

I have spent the last 16 years being aggravated by Puff-Daddy-Sean-Puffy-Diddy-Dirty Money's face. I have to admit, he doesn't have to do anything to get on my last nerve. I can't explain it, does he lack charisma, is he just a fake human being or is he annoying cause I just don't like his music? But wait...I do like some of his songs, well that is, I like some of the songs he did in collaboration with others. So maybe I do dislike him and it is that simple. (Taking a sip of my Haterade) I respect his cut-throat business man (the rap impresario) persona but it seems to not deter me from being able to stand him.

That being said, his new song Coming Home, with his newly formed group Diddy-Dirty Money, is completely lost on me. But then again, he has that affect on me. What do you think of the song?

Is it just me or is Diddy-Daddy starting to look like Big Boi from Outkast? You tell me!

Over and Out!



comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger