Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Coming out of my scalp

So... a few years ago, after a bout with a polluted city and stress a crop of resilient white hair began to emerge from my scalp. While it seemed spread all over my head, it congregated at the front of my scalp to announce to the entire world that I was no longer a teenager (shut it!). I did something about it. L'Oreal and Clairol were staples in my hair routine. It seemed that I had to get my hair done every two weeks and the chemicals in the products started to weaken my hair.

Last week I decided to try something else.

I mixed it up, let it rest, soaked my hair in it and then rinsed it out.

The dye went EVERYWHERE and the entire process took so much time I thought I'd never be done with the hair! Anyway, it was a mild success, of course my roots are already showing and some of the hair turned a weird reddish brown, but over all I'd say I was successful.

Have you tried using black henna on your hair? How did it work out for you?

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger