Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Free Book Alert!!

I am a fan of good literature. Grand language and advanced vocabulary always get me drooling over and author. When a black woman can successfully combine the two, she will have my money each and every time.

From time to time you can find me trolling various black authors blogs looking for tidbits and deals on their latest work, so imagine my surprise when I found THIS!

There has not been enough coming out of the tragedy of Hurricane Katrina, save a poorly marketed documentary from Spike Lee, a Television Series that you need HBO for and now a novel that has received little or no attention at all.

I have not yet read the book, but cannot wait to read it so y'all can know what I think about this work. However, because I plan to do a whole slew of things before I write its review, I urge you to follow this link and download a free copy of the book for yourself. It is not very often that such riches fall into our hands. Let's not squander it!

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger