Delete this element to display blogger navbar

Online Chat


In 2004 I went through a terrible breakup. I had been completely consumed with the relationship that I failed to properly maintain my friendships. As a result I found myself without a shoulder to cry on and a completely empty life.

After picking myself up from the floor and changing stuff around, I decided to venture into online communities and threw myself 100% into the experience.

The result of that has been some really strong reliable friendships that have stood the test of time and (more importantly) my weird neuroses.

My mission has become one that encourages people to develop healthy relationships with other people online who may (or may not) be different from yourself. Learn something new, understand another person's perspective and allow yourself to fully enjoy the process of discovering another human being. It enforces the humanity in all of us.

So in line with that mission I bring you TinyChat.com where you can video chat with people you know, discover communities geared towards you own interests and discover new things about someone else.


Enjoy!

comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Articles

 
© Diasporan | Design by Blog template
Powered by Blogger